Mama's gone home

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

sandchip

Reaction score
My mama passed away around 6 yesterday evening. God sure got Himself a good one. I posted this here because she was the librarian and assistant city clerk when I was a kid, and brought home every book on antique bottles that she could get her hands on, making me aware of bottles that I might never have seen if not for her. I've been as blessed as one could ever ask with the parents God gave me. Aside from my wife and children, my two worldly passions, I owe to my parents. Although a carpenter, Daddy gave me my love for lettering, which is how I make my living, and Mama nurtured my love for bottles. Couldn't ask for more.

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Jim,I am so sorry for your loss,but as you said it is Gods gain. God bless you and your family and I thank your Mom for raising a son as nice and passionate as you are about this hobby. My condolences to your entire family. Take care my friend you are a class act around these parts.

bottlerocket

Reaction score
Very sorry for your loss Jim. My condolences to you and your family.

botlguy

Reaction score
Jim, I cannot add to what has already been said other than to include my condolences. Your way of looking at life's inevitability is a demonstration of what a wonderful job your parents did raising you. May God continue to bless you richly.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis