Senior Member Bottle Master

Roger you can only add one picture per respone not gonna cut it, not enough time in a day.

Roger you can ad pictures now thanks for fixing that issue but you have the limit set to 1 per response. I can do it that way but unfortunately it only takes seconds to do this and you get an error message not enough time has gone by between your last post. I know this feature was put in to deter BOTS but it is annoying when you are trying to expedite a post. This is entirely too cumbersome when you trying to put together a meaningful post at least give the category 3 like the rest forum. In fact could you change the top category's in the bottle forum to 5 pictures per response that would make it a heck of a lot easier then the current 3. Thanks Steve

Re: Roger you can only add one picture per respone not gonna cut it, not enough time in a day.

It just took 25 seconds between each post adding one picture at a time in the other post I created in this category.

Senior Member Bottle Master UncleBruce's Avatar

Re: Roger you can only add one picture per respone not gonna cut it, not enough time in a day.

It only took me a few moments to add these images and there is more than one. Have you tried using OPEN FULL VERSION in lieu of using the QUICK REPLY?

Bruce I do use (Open Full Version) when I do I can still only add one photo. How did you add 6

I created an album that I use called EMBOSSED BEERS. It is under the PHOTO GALLERIES. I then just add all of them there. Then I can pop them in using them straight from the album. The album is also a good way to make a permanent display for collectors to see and me to use. This is the how to page for albums: https://www.antique-bottles.net/foru...s-m635038.aspx This my album: https://www.antique-bottles.net/foru...524&albumid=21 Hope this helps!!!

Alright Bruce here goes.......

Success you have created a monster!!! Thanks again!!! I will use the album all of the time this way All pictures can be placed in one swoop.Way to go Bruce!!!

WOW Steve. Great job!!!!!!!!!!