Riverdivers bottle collection for sale, whole or in parts...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

riverdiver

Reaction score
Hi fellow collectors, my collection of river bottom (dug) bottles is up for grabs, obviously if you are in New England or NH you can come and paw through it all, otherwise pm me with your desires and I will see what I have. Many inkwells, several masters, beers, sodas and meds some pontiled, some not (lol)
I am no longer diving and I am selling all of my gear too, if you are a diver and need spare gear, pm me with those wants too, it all has to go!

2muchstuff

Reaction score
looking for pontil umberalla inks just about any color ,you can email me (not pm) any calabash

riverdiver

Reaction score
Hi Eric,I am fine, just getting older and approaching retirement and want to spend more quality time with my beautiful wife of 13 years and do some stactivities topside like Camping, Fishing and ATV'ing.I have been certified since 1979 and it is time for a change : ) Thanks for asking though!

hemihampton

Reaction score
Do you have any Michigan Beer or Michigan Hutch bottles? Let me know. THANKS, LEON.

deep digger

Reaction score
Hi River, What pontiled sodas do ya have?? Also what size is your diving gear?? DEEP

splante

Reaction score
HI as always Iam looking for RI bottles if any ..was Just talking to someone from work we are both thinking of getting certified in the near future. ....iam about 1.5 hours to the boarder of NH and maybe what another hour to your region?Would be a nice littleroad trip , my wife loves going to NH for any reason

riverdiver

Reaction score
Hi deep digger, most of the gear is already gone, i do have some wet suits left in xl, xxl and xxxl, a weight belt, a dacor reg set up as well as a scuba proG250 reg set up. a sherwood dive computer, flag and float, gear bag and some misc items like masks and snorkles. But alas i do not have any pontiled sodas, never recovered one of those before. Matt Cox

RED Matthews

Reaction score
OK I guess this will get to you Matt. I am currently looking for bottles with tool formed internal and external threads. I am also interested in bottles that have applied jug handles. For example I have an early whiskey with a blob tooled finish and an applied handle. On this one a two bar tool was used to apply the bottom of the handle to the shoulder of the bottle. I am interested in the marks of strange empontilling tools, because I have found some that were bar tools, 4 to 6" long and some even have strange ends to them. I also like to get bottles where the neck was straightened with a pinching tool. And bottles that had a tool applied to the body of the parison to cool a portion of it before the final blow. Strange making marks are what I am talking about. There out there just not covered well in text put in books on early glass making. RED Matthews <bottlemysteries@yahoo.com>

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi