Spickard Missouri Bottles Wanted

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Eric

Reaction score
Looking to find a Wilson Dairy Bottle from Spickard, Missouri...anyone have one or two to sell... Thank You for any help or leads....

Eric

Reaction score
I met a vendor at the St. Louis Bottling Show a few weeks back... His name is Wilson and this was his family's dairy...I told him I would look out for bottles for him and thought this would be a good place to ask...He came across nice and I thought I would help him out... So anyone out there that comes across somelet me know and I will pass his contact info along. He didn't have one there but he told me they are pint and half pint bottles and are embossed.Just wanting to help out a fellow collector. Thanks

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
Eric, I recently picked up an embossed WILSON quart. I have had the half pints in the past. The glass they are made of has a pink tint. Very cool. Never seen a pint or quart until this one. I found it in a shop in Kirksville, MO. I live less than two hours from Spickard and have been through there several times. I had not decided what to do with this bottle yet, but if it is a family member have them contact me or send me their info. What are you looking for bottle wise? Only Nichol?

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown