Jen sal veterinary bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Candace

Reaction score
I recently purchased a bottle at a flea market and am trying to find it's value. It is an amber colored bottle about six inches tall. Jen sal is embossed on the bottle. It still has a label but it is wearing off around the edges. It appears to say anti hemmorhageral septicemia serum. Like looked it up As much as I could find on Google and it was a vaccine for horses, cattle, buffalo, sheep, swine, and fowl. It has a serial number, an expiration date, and a veterinary license number for the person who prepared it. I found on on eBay that is listed with a pricetag of $750.00 from a reputable seller with good feedback. His bottle does not have the label or cork. Mine has label, and the cork has fallen through onto the jar. Someone please help!!

2find4me

Reaction score
I would think your bottle is worth less than $100, none of the two listings have sold. $750 is way to expensive for that type of bottle in my opinion. Probably dates to around 1920-1930. It is pretty scarce and very cool! The label should add to the value. Welcome to the Forum!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis