Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Moderator Bottle Master cowseatmaize's Avatar

Re: Most Wanted Bottle of All Time!

Why misogynistic? There was no hatred involved. I'm made my username up because of her. I liked wild grasses and weeds, she was the one that liked corn.Oh well, I started it, I'll delete it.Later though, I'm having a mooood.

Senior Member Bottle Master

Quote Originally Posted by cowseatmaize
    Why misogynistic? There was no hatred involved. I'm made my username up because of her. I liked wild grasses and weeds, she was the one that liked corn.Oh well, I started it, I'll delete it.Later though, I'm having a mooood.
    NOooooooo, leave it up. I knew she was a cow, I could tell by her dairyaire!

Senior Member Bottle Master andy volkerts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cowseatmaize
    I never met a cow I didn't like... except maybe one and I had to shackle her before milking.
    I think I remember that, I was dating her but I didn't need shackles. [:D]Admins, feel free to delete if this is offensive.
    Anybody offended by this post has to have serious problems relating to reality[:D][:D]

1 jamieI have a serious problem relating to reality..or always knowing what it is..but have no problem with Eric's post

Taylor I know how you feel with Milk Bottles. That one is very nice it is one of the sharpest embossed bottles I have ever seen. Was it Tom who had it up? I bought 2 from him recently off eBay. He had some awesome stuff up there. I got the Warren's Point, RI pint, the only dairy who bottled in Little Compton, next door to Westport, MA. I hope I can get another of my holy grails, I have one, and it didn't take long to acquire. Keep up the hunt, that's what it's all about!

Hey John,Yes, Tom had it for sale. He bought a stellar collection of milks recently. I also got a RI State College half pint, so I have all 3 sizes of that now, and two other tough locals. That Warrens Point bottle looks super cool! I liked it even though it's not exactly a local bottle for me.

Yeah it's in perfect shape, I was watching those RI State bottles too but I figured let someone who really wants them have them. Some day I'll do a college collection I think but not now, wanna finish my Westport collection before I do anything lol

Wow! I can't believe you found this!!! My great grandfather owned and ran this dairy my grandmother is the first women to get pasteurization licence.
    Born on February 6, 1919, to the late John H. and Mary (Fallon) Daniels, she spent many happy years growing up on the family farm (Lindenwood Dairy) in Usquepaugh, Rhode Island. Dorothy was one of the first women in Rhode Island to obtain a pasteurization license. She then attended Bryant College on a 4H scholarship. Dorothy met her future husband, Lionel, while making deliveries for the dairy when Lionel and his brothers came down from Maine to clear the debris left by the Great Hurricane of 1938.
    Do you have any more Milk bottles from Lindenwood dairy? I have the caps that go on them!
    Im definitely interested if you have at least one good one from there!
    sincerely,
    Dennis
    Last edited by Lindenwooddairy; 09-10-2017 at 05:02 PM.