Today found Large Glazed Redware Milk pan, and a cobalt lip stoneware ale

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cobaltbot

Reaction score
Nice find on the redware pan, and underwater no less! Blue top stonewares also nice, don't think they did the blue top thing around here.

downeastdigger

Reaction score
Crawling through the mud and briars of Eliot Maine
Thanks guys, good to hear from you Red, been a while.RI BottleGuy, thanks for the info! Heading back to that spot today, so hopefully, I can find for stuff. It's an especially fun spot. The water current is perfect, not too strong but keeps the water clear. I could fill the back of my pickup truck to the top with the large pottery and ironstone from this dump, all broken, but in large pieces. I've brought home some shards with color/patterns, but almost all of it is white and plain.When I was finishing up last week, I was in a vien that held whole bottles. Most of those were common, but I'll be picking up where I left off, so wish me luck

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
When his son George took over about 1900 he opened another store in Boston. I think they both closed when prohibition came about. The "Not Sold" statement may have been from that time.

beendiggin

Reaction score
Way to go Bram, those are both great! I wish I was a diver...you really can find the nicest pieces. Best of luck on the next dive. I'm looking forward to a dig with you this season and I've got one spot picked out so far.

utility man

Reaction score
Congrats on the finds! The milk pan is really cool, must have been exciting digging it out of the muck. Hope you turn up more great items like this. keep us posted on any new discoveries.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac