Mid Michigan Diggers Wanted

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

jefo

Reaction score
experienced digger available in Lansing.....will travel. Bill are you still there? Jeff

jefo

Reaction score
Hey Bill.

I missplaced your # too. Mine is 517.323.7235 I will be posting a picture later on this evening of a very valuable hand blown milk bottle given to me this summer by my mother originating from Greenfield, OH. The other two in a set of three (different sizes/shapes) unfortunately got broken in a move some years ago. The set of three were appraised at $3000 about 12 yrs ago. This bottle is perfect and maybe you could tell me a little about it. Hope to hear from you.......Jeff

hemihampton

Reaction score
Re: RE: Mid Michigan Diggers Wanted

Bump. LEON.

hemihampton

Reaction score
Hi Vic, Yeah, No Problem, I was really hoping you'd get to dig a cobalt blue Norris hutch but maybe next time. LEON.

hemihampton

Reaction score
Thanks for meeting up with James and myself Leon. Was fun, hope we get out again soon.
Best Regards Vic

VIC, e-mail me, been trying to get ahold of you. Your hard to reach. I got a surprise for you. don't call, I never answer my phone & can't call you back because my phone won't call out of the country? LEON.

jmcmurr10

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm a newbie. I happened upon a not super old dump this spring but it was still kind of cool and it got me researching into the topic. I've been reading articles about dumps and privys and looking at maps since. I have yet to find another site to dig though I have some ideas on private property I can't access right now. My best potential lead is across state from me, family has an old farm I'd like to look around, but I've yet to make it over there. I'm northeast of Flint in a rural township. Otisville is like 10 minutes from me. I see this is an old post but it seems to keep getting posts over the years. I'd love to find some people to dig with and learn more.

Jena

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora