DON'T UNDERSTAND

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
I don't understand why I am not able to reply on posts in this particular site?JAMIE

2find4me

Reaction score
I guess you are talking about this poison section, works fine for me.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Are you using Chrome Jamie? I thought you were at one point. [8|] I gave up on that thing because it was constantly giving me problems.

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
Re: DON'T SLAM CHROME

Don't go around slamming CHROME. [:mad:] It is the best and safest browser and when installed with GHOSTERY add-on will block all tracking cookies, that function alone makes it a treasure. I never have had any problem with it and it is totally functional on this forum. I have used them all; EXPLORER, FIREFOX, ORACLE, more; and CHROME is the best. WORD! [light]

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
WOW! Are you one of the developers? [:)] All I did was ask a question and state something I encountered.[:eek:]

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Yes, and all the particulars will help. My computer is about 15 years old and I can't run the new stuff, too slow or doesn't work. IE and Chrome I haven't found old versions of to install. Well, I have them but they want immediate updates with Windows® XP or I get bad results, I'll have to check some of the others. If I agree they jump right from say version 5 to 30 or whatever. I rarely update Java and Flash either. Updates can accommodate new operating systems but can reek havoc on the old ones.If Roger can't help maybe I can suggest something. I know not everyone has all the new toys. I finally went to Firefox 9 because other sites stopped working, some are asking again.

epgorge

Reaction score
I am starting a collection fund for cowseatmaize to get a new computer. Anything left over he can use for a new car.Joel

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Thanks for thinking of me Joel but I'm good with what I got. I just can't help diagnose things for people that have that new stuff. Smartphones, tablets and, well, anything before 2000.I got a new car too, 3 years newer that my old truck. It's an '03 so I'm going to try and learn that. Automatics are a pain after diving so long on a manual, I keep reaching for the shifter.[:)]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Re: DON'T SLAM CHROME

UncleBruce said:
Don't go around slamming CHROME. [:mad:] It is the best and safest browser and when installed with GHOSTERY add-on will block all tracking cookies, that function alone makes it a treasure. I never have had any problem with it and it is totally functional on this forum. I have used them all; EXPLORER, FIREFOX, ORACLE, more; and CHROME is the best. WORD! [light]

I agree with Uncle Cracker :) Chrome is the fastest! I used to think Firefox was and I used it for years. Now Chrome is my browser of choice. Word :) You just have to learn how to use the new gig G man. The blue pages were better, "in my opinion" But-- we must change to grow. :)

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu