Took Friday off to dig a privy out of town,that didn't work out so -----------

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Badger had off also we were suppose to dig with a fellow ABN member but something came up for him,and the dig was canceled. So we went to the old stand by, DA DUMP. I am going to start calling it the "China Dump" because you have to dig to China to get anything. Anyway we got got a few bottles, some fried rice an egg roll and bottle of Won ton soup..
Reinbold%20blob%20use.jpg
whisker%20dye%2027.jpg
I could use some of this.
DSCN00153.jpg
Glass%20boat%20use.jpg
short%20neck%20hutch%202.jpg
Short neck hutch
clean%20blob%20ajusted.png
We never found a Reinbold in this dump. The horse shoe should be right side up.
DSCN001833-1.jpg
Larger stone Gin
frog-1.jpg
Badgers pet frog. We got a few other hutches,some inks,coffin flasks,straps and embossed med'.
DSCN0004.jpg
HERE IS A VID I MADE----ITS ALL ABOUT THE FUN!https://youtu.be/aN5hGWFL-sA

Bass Assassin

Reaction score
The good part is you got your exercise workout for the month..lol. Your photos are extremely sharp. Thats a successful dig in my book anyday. Keep slinging dirt

grime5

Reaction score
looks like good stuff to me.wish i could dig a hutch in my lifetime. later greg

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Bass Assassin said:
The good part is you got your exercise workout for the month..lol. Your photos are extremely sharp. Thats a successful dig in my book anyday. Keep slinging dirt

My phone takes better pix then my cameras. Gotta watch though, soon it will become my "digging phone" and get all messed up with dirt and grit like my cameras lol

2find4me

Reaction score
Like your Reinbold with the upside down horseshoe.Whisker Dye: EBAY
$_35.JPG
That boat is a sweet find.Also, what does the hutch and gin read?

cannibalfromhannibal

Reaction score
There is a whole other life out there besides the bottle life.[:)]
[/quote]

THERE IS???? What am I missing??? HAHA! BTW, where I grew up, the horseshoe "upside down" was meant for the luck to rain down on you. When I find one while digging, I always hang it on the side or wall of the hole that way, letting bottle goddess know she owes me a good one! Always works! Never, ever fails! Ha! Jack Oh, nice dig, also! Looks like a serious clay cover to get to the goodies. I think that candy dish lid was the battleship Maine. Should be a shallow dish to go with it. I think they were a fancy mustard by Flaccus and others, as there are several variants out there. I have a couple in milk glass and after they were empty they used them for candy dishes or whatever. When dish or cover broke, that's when they pitched them. But you probably knew all that already.......Jack

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp