%#@%^&*(( Upper Peninsula

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
My last land bottle-hunt was lovely. All save for the mosquitoes. They were some amusing, though. I'd run away from them and they'd match me every step of the way. Then, of course, it was 90 that day so I was sweating. Guess what? The sweat captured the bugs. That was a joy. Heh. But! I came back with a pre-1911 medicine bottle, one stubborn-as-can-be cap on a little green bottle that's proving difficult to date, a couple kitchen-type bottles, a lid to a milk-glass jar and a broken '48 Squirt. Oh, and numerous bug-bites. But hey, if we didn't think it worth it, we wouldn't do it, eh? Back to the same place tomorrow. Nephew/niece's house is a small treasure trove. Good luck all, and btw, even the best bug sprays don't keep them back for long.

Owen

Reaction score
What part of the UP? I have family in/round Manistique.

LisaTammy

Reaction score
I'm near Sault Ste. Marie. I wa over by Manistique a few weeks ago looking at some milk bottles woman was selling.

hemihampton

Reaction score
I just drove threw Manistique a few weeks ago. stopped for the night at a hotel room on way back near there. LEON.

Owen

Reaction score
I'm hoping to get up to Da Up this summer and explore an old town site a cousin knows about North of Manistique.... Hopin to find a dump or something.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis