Old School Privy?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Macaco

Reaction score
sunrunner said:
if in deed it is a school outhouse.i woud be surprised if any thing came out of it.if you are lucky.you may find an ink or to, maybe a glue bottle some pint milks.Idug one school house privy,and all that was in it was a broken doll,and a pocket watch.
I'm not so sure about that Robert. Teachers are a strange breed of duck. I wouldn't be surprised if they were nipping some booze or dipping some opium during their toilet breaks. Couldn't throw those empties in the trash basket in the school house so they would have gone down the hole. If superintendent came for a surprise inspection the contraband was likely dropped into the only place the super wouldn't/couldn't inspect. Could be good.

hemihampton

Reaction score
daniel helm said:
hey someone like 1950s digger or something was posting about some plates and old bottles in a new site he found and even posted some pics of some springs said he was to weak to move them and a pepsi bottle that he left. no worries he can keep the items, their are some bad things buried their, I own that site and the epa, nhdes, and water resources are involved in this. Just so you know we have been having bad health issues for three years, until we quit diggin. excuse the language...but no f n ****... uhhhhhhh?

Attachments

• 5dd85548a82a467ebabd0f8134d80685.jpg
    5dd85548a82a467ebabd0f8134d80685.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 84

Bass Assassin

Reaction score
Agree with Macaco, there's no telling what's on that hole. I think many of the teachers were taking a snort of something

KBbottles

Reaction score
Here's a thought... Every single privy is different and you just never know until you dig it. We've all dug empty holes. There's always potential for something good! Instead of wasting time debating about it, just get out there, find it with a probe and dig away! Anyway, that's my two cents. [:)]

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TLOWE94