THE CRESCENT CITY CONNECTION A STORY I WROTE ABOUT 2 FRIENDS FROM NEW ORLEANS

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
THE CRESCENT CITY CONNECTION
This is a story about two great privy diggers I have never met from New Orleans. In this wonderful hobby we have,there are connections made that only could happen through the internet. Distance and money prevent a person to person meeting sometimes. I have been in-contact with "Charlie & Terry" for many years through the internet and phone. In that time some of the crazy digging story's they have told me were embedded in my head.So I decided to put some of them on paper and get it published. http://www.19thcenturybottlediggers.com/thecrescentcity.htm
C%20City%20Cover.jpg

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
botlguy said:
That looks like another outstanding story Rick, unfortunately for me my limited, slow internet connection prohibits me from reading it. You Da' Man!

I remember slow internet, I don't know how you do it. I might be able to send you a copy PM me your address. Its a good story. These guys did some crazy sh!@#$%t :) Maybe you will like the mag and subscribe.

sandchip

Reaction score
I posted my response in the duplicate post which got buried I guess, but I do appreciate all your effort. It made for some great "throne time"!

nhpharm

Reaction score
That is a great story...the characters and stories in this hobby are a lot of what keeps it so interesting! I know about the wet privies...everything we dig her in Texas is wet. Even if you are not below the water table, the ground is clay so the water pools in the privies and has nowhere to go.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
botlguy said:
RICKJJ59W said:
I don't even know why I continue to post my story's here. No more
I'm sorry Rick, I hope you don't abandon us also.

That's OK sometimes I just get bugged because I write a story to share with the "Bottle world" and no one really reads it (on here) anymore on FB thats another story. That's why I said why even bother. Thanks for all who read it. Rick

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky