Looking For Special Jar

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

19tim58

Reaction score
Benn hubb peanut butter jar

I am looking for Benn-Hubb peanut butter jars. My great-grandfather was the "Hubb" part of the Bennett-Hubbard Candy Company that sold out to Topps Candy Company in 1943. It was a candy company based in Chattanooga, TN. They also made maple syrup and peppermint candy. I have one of the peppermint candy tins but would love to add anything I can find to my collection.
.....we have a benn hubb jar with metal and milk glass top contact me at tmthynwtn58@gmail.com if still interested

BWeeks

Reaction score
Tripps Mom

I am looking for Benn-Hubb peanut butter jars. My great-grandfather was the "Hubb" part of the Bennett-Hubbard Candy Company that sold out to Topps Candy Company in 1943. It was a candy company based in Chattanooga, TN. They also made maple syrup and peppermint candy. I have one of the peppermint candy tins but would love to add anything I can find to my collection.

I have a Benn-Hubb Peanut Butter jar from Chattanooga, TN. Are you still looking for one?

Suntracer

Reaction score
Benn-Hubb peanut butter jar

I am new to this webpage and just completed registration. I had Googled this peanut butter jar because I had never seen one like it. I had purchased some canning jars last year and got them out to wash them yesterday for use. That is when I noticed this jar and decided not to use it in canning and was interested in finding out more about it. When I googled it, it took me to this website and your post. I have included a picture of the pint size jar if you are interested.

Attachments

• Bennett Hubbard Peanut Butter Jar.jpg
    Bennett Hubbard Peanut Butter Jar.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 117

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora