ALL THOSE YEARS AGO!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
Hard to believe it was over 40 years ago I started collecting bottles!!I was only 20 yeas old then...whew... My first wife's Uncle got me interested in them [sadly he died a couple of years ago..but he left me with a wonderful hobby!] I started like most all dragging home junk bottles [or were they? They sure seemed like treasures to me at the time and MAN at that time they were.as great as any bottles as I have ever had and were so magical!!] I told NINA ,my second wife, that bottle collectors were some of the best people you will ever meet and she has come to agree with me over and over again!!I don't know why that is...but it is so..MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL! Jamie

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
I was shocked, having not known what to expect of you all in terms of new people, to learn you all are friendly, helpful, and enthusiastic about others' just getting started in this hobby!
I'm sorry about your loss, man, but am glad he led you to be our friend. Say hi to Nina, eh?

I do not like that this keeps telling me I've "exceeded the max. number of posts for the day in this forum." Why is that here?

sunrunner

Reaction score
Spirit sort of put me in mind of Dale Pooch!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac