Delaware County Pennsylvania Milks

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

rfellmanjr

Reaction score
I am looking for milk bottles from these towns in Delaware County Pa . Anybody else collect these bottles?Ardmore / IthanBooths CornerBoothwynBrandywineBryn MawrChadds FordChesterChester HeightsCheyneyCollingdaleConcordvilleDarbyDarlingtonDrexel HillEddystoneEdgemontFolcroftGlen MillsHaverfordLansdowneLimaLinwoodLlanerchManoaMarcus HookMediaMoore ( Prospect Park)MortonNewtown SquareRadnorSpringfieldSwarthmoreUpper DarbyVillanovaWawaWayneWoodlyn

Dcravosa

Reaction score
Try reaching out to the PA Milk Maid. She usually has a large PA selection of milk bottles available, and will keep her eye out for you. Her website is milkmaidbottles.com.

Dcravosa

Reaction score
I think her name is Jean. You should also consider joining the National Association of Milk Bottle Collectors (go to http://www.collectoronline.com/NAMBC) where you'll gain access to many PA milk bottle collectors. It's a great organization with a great membership.

JohnDeereMoxie

Reaction score
Dcravosa said:
I think her name is Jean. You should also consider joining the National Association of Milk Bottle Collectors (go to http://www.collectoronline.com/NAMBC) where you'll gain access to many PA milk bottle collectors. It's a great organization with a great membership.

Totally agreed with NAMBC, we also have a Facebook page if you're interested. Great group of folks on there. Dean is the guy that made me join ;)

rfellmanjr

Reaction score
I will join.. I went to the show in Grantville recently and picked up a few local bottles at really good prices. There didn't seem to be many people that were interested in Delaware County bottles but everyone was really nice.

Dcravosa

Reaction score
Great. When you join, you'll get a directory in the mail of all of the NAMBC members. There are several pages of PA members. Good luck on your quest.

dave092162

Reaction score
In response to rfellmanjr: I have a One Quart, Clear glass Milk embossed with RIVERVIEW FARMPURE GUERNSEY MILK from SWARTHMORE, PA that I found while PENDOT was doing the reroutingof US Route 52 here in Pennsbury Twnshp. on behalf of Longwoods back at the end of 2011. If yourinterested, let me know.

dave092162

Reaction score
Ron, Just wanted to let You know that it was my pleasure to meet You yesterday at Granite Run and place theRiverview Farms One Quart Clear Milk in your collection. As I'm sure your well aware, it's always really cool tomeet a fellow collector of quality and class, especially when You can help that collector along with our hobby.Before I sign out, don't forget our discussion / offer on searching my 1730 farmhouse property here in Chester Countyfor that privy. Just email or call me at your future convenience in the summer month's !!Dave

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora