Delaware County Pennsylvania Milks

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

rfellmanjr

Reaction score
Dave... thanx so much for the bottle. As I told you I had a 1/2 pint Riverview and the quart you gave me is a great addition.. I will def contact you to come out to your place and check everything out.. sounds very exciting. I will keep my eyes open for any Dyottville I come across in my travels/digs. I will get in touch soon when the weather breaks. Ron

Dcravosa

Reaction score
Ron - did you join up with the NAMBC? Looked for your ad this month, but didn't see it.

Dcravosa

Reaction score
Not sure if you've joined the NAMBC or not, but this month's The Milk Route newsletter had a classified ad for a huge PA milk bottle auction --- check it out at markferryauctioneers.com.

rfellmanjr

Reaction score
Hi Dean...Thanx for the lead on the auction. I looked at the catalog a few moths ago. Most of the bottles are from Western Pa.. I DID NOT JOIN YET... shame on me. I have had the form and envelope filled out for months...I will do it this weekend. thanx for the reminderRon Media Pa. LOOKING FOR DELAWARE COUNTY PA BOTTLES........

Dcravosa

Reaction score
The NAMBC Annual Convention is coming up May 28-30th in Grantville, PA. Is that near you. It's a very large event with hundreds of collectors and tons of bottles being sold/traded.

dave092162

Reaction score
Dave fr Chesco, Pa to Ron

:flag:Ron, Just saw you message from the 13th after calling off my O.T. 3rd shift job down towards You in Concordville due to this unexpected snow storm we just got hit with this afternoon. I was all set to go in tonite at 8:30pm for some 3rd shift overtime work / pay until I saw that PLUS the traffic backup outside my window on Rte 52 (yoww !!) That aside, I acknowledge, and will email You direct during Christmas week when I have my full week vaca. I hope all is well for You and yours as well !! Sincerely, Dave

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi