two more bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

sweetrelease

Reaction score
thanks .i got two books and you are right they are pretty broad with there prices and details of the bottles.thing is i'm haveing a real hard time finding anything on bottles from atlanc city nj.most of the bottles i have are from there.not much in the books or on the web about atlantic city bottles.anyone else have info on atlantic city bottles or where i can get some info thanks ,matt

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Matt, You might be in construction guy heaven. In really built up places like AC there isn't much room for hte average bottle digger so the backhoe driver gets the prize.

If there is not much info out there on AC bottles there might be room for a book here.

sweetrelease

Reaction score
thanks, you guys have been a big help to me over the last week.i have three books now and very little on ac bottles.i've looked on the web under atlantic city and the embossing on the bottles and very little.at the bottles shows i ask and also get very little.driving me crasy[8|]i'm planing a dig by myselve tommorrow in my home town of hammonton ,nj.the town dates early 1700's and i have a few spots behind some old farms in mind[;)].so maybe i'll find some bottles i can look up[:D]thanks alot guys ,matt

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown