Birthday Bottle.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

sandchip

Reaction score
Sweet bottle! Happy Birthday, Robert. Something that hit me on my 54th birthday last May, following Mama's passing in March, that our birthdays really should be treated like another Mother's Day, since they were the ones that suffered so to bring us into this old world. We didn't really do anything. Boy, I can't wait to see my wonderful parents again.

sandchip

Reaction score
Spirit Bear said:
True. How old was she?
It's good to hear you love them.

She was 84 and had suffered from Alzheimer's for over 12 years. And I didn't mean to take away from your celebration but hoped to offer a different perspective while you are fortunate enough to still have your mother.

LisaTammy

Reaction score
Bear, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I have missed seeing you around as much since school started. I am so sorry to hear about your dog.Lisa

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
Red, I'm glad to hear that. Iggy, *Cough.* This thread is from last September. *Grins.* I've seen the bottle. The minis are common-- but the large version I've seen only one other of. In fact, I own 3.5 smaller-sized ones of it. All found in 1/5th of a mile of each other.
C35D394973324C05B67804AF74E0A956.JPG
Bad picture. One is intact, one was half-destroyed by a man coming to quote window prices, one is glued back together, and the other has a crack swerving all around it from what might have been a metal B-B. All are worn severely. Battle Creek had nearly identical ones. Post-1910 but pre-1920s.

iggyworf

Reaction score
Wow, i have to remember to put on my reading glasses when I am at the computer.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp