Virginia Dare

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Carolina_Bottle_Nut

Reaction score
Hello , I just wanted to post a picture of a Virginia Dare soda bottle I have. It is in perfect condition just a little faded. I'ts marked Charleston,SC. Any info. or comments would be great. Thanks so much yall.
Laura

By76626.jpg

maineahh62

Reaction score
hey norm, you are welcome, i agree,very interesting page, a indepth look into the past.

Carolina_Bottle_Nut

Reaction score
Thanks!maineahh62

Sorry it took me so long to post a reply. I wanted to express my thanks for the web site. I found not only info on my virginia dare bottle but also on a Chero cola bottle and a couple others. Thanks again!!! Yall have a great one[:D]

maineahh62

Reaction score
RE: Thanks!maineahh62

hello Carolina_Bottle_Nut, no problem at all, no need to say sorry for anything, i am happy the site was helpful, i wish i could really take credit for my knowledge, truth be known i rely on google's search engine, if you misspell a word, like i do all the time, it will correct you and put you on the path to success, as we all know when searching the web one misspelled word will not give you the result's we are looking for, and i wanted to say you are welcome.[:)]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac