Was this a veterinary bottle?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

eric70

Reaction score
I know what you mean...you see different things on different bottles sometimes and wonder what the heck was that for....but I think in this case we have our answer...always good to work together on these things...thanks you guys for the help...I'm sure I'll have another question soon... Eric

sunrunner

Reaction score
these little nursing bottles came with dolls in the same box along with comes for her heir . you well also find cats and baby's on them . There from the 1920s and 30s.

eric70

Reaction score
Thanks sunrunner..that is more confirmation that it is indeed a doll's bottle.. Eric

RED Matthews

Reaction score
That type of top closure looks like it could be a bottle for a dairy bottle. I have three or four of then to be in my blog for several glass bottle dairy bottles to be covered in a home page blog. I know that Thatcher Glass made a lot of them. What are the sizes of this one? RED Matthews

RED Matthews

Reaction score
I just went back and saved the pictures, If you want to sell it - If would be interested in selling it - I would be interested in including it in my coverage. RED Matthews

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown