GLENSHAW GLASS COMPANY ~ PENNSYLVANIA ~ BOTTLE DATE CODES ~ BRIEF HISTORY ~ ETC.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Ridgwaters

Reaction score
SODAPOPBOB said:
Ridgwaters Welcome to the forum It sounds like you found a 1996 bottle. Glenshaw Glass Company was still operating at that time and celebrated their 100th anniversary in 1995. Even though no screw top examples surfaced during the course of this discussion, I recently found the one pictured below that is a 1975 Pepsi Cola with a screw top. I also came across a 7up bottle from the 1970s that had a screw top. What intrigues me most about your bottle isn't that it's a screw top but more so because it apparently is not embossed with a brand name such as Pepsi, 7up, Mt Dew. It must have originally had a foil or paper label, which is somewhat uncommon for a 1990s bottle but not entirely unheard of. Posting pictures here is simple and similar to how you would post one on an email. The easiest method is to click where it says (Open Full Version) which will open a new window where you will see a box at the bottom that says ... [Upload file(s) to the server] Click on that box and it should take you to your photo files where you can transfer the image of choice Thanks for sharing - we look forward to seeing your bottle! [Attachment] 1975 Glenshaw screw top Pepsi Cola bottle

Here's a pic. It's about 6 3/4 tall and looks like a miniature long neck beer bottle. Thanks for you assistance, it doesn't sound like it's valuable. I just wanted to check into it before I trashed it.

Attachments

• 07b503db61d44223b676726e84476516.jpg
    07b503db61d44223b676726e84476516.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 146

Brunehilda Hudnut

Reaction score
Are you still interested in copies of the Glenshaw Glassette? I have some from (probably )war years edited by Jean Meyer Capes. Are you still gathering information on Glenshaw Glass?

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu