Milk Bottles caps from the 1940's

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ekobak

Reaction score
Howdy, If there is anyone on tis site that collects milk bottles or more precisely milk bottle caps, I have inherited a collection of milk bottle caps from te 1940's. thousands of them. I have posted a sampling of them on ebay under my seller ID of: ekobak, basically just to generate interest as I would rather deal away from ebay. These came from a dear friend of mine who passed away. He grew up in Iowa during the 1940's and this was his boyhood collection. His dad was a salesman that traveled the USA as well as receiving many caps by mail. Many states are represented in this collection. If there are any milk bottle cap/lid collectors out there, please contact me with your interests (states you collect). Again, these are from the 1940's. Thank you. <Edit: Email address removed to stop spam email harvester bots finding your address>

Dcravosa

Reaction score
Ed --- I believe that Dan Ryan (NAMBC member) is one of the larger milk cap collectors in the country. I'll see if he wants to reach out to you directly.

Dcravosa

Reaction score
Ed. ----- Also, you should post this in the milk bottle site in this forum.

Kiwala10

Reaction score
Hey man! I collect caps from Missouri, Illinois, South Carolina, Nevada, California, and Wisconsin. Send me a message! Thanks

teckman

Reaction score
Ed, I am interested in the caps for the small, individual, single serve dairy creamers.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi