LENOIR ,NORTH CAROLINA

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
Some years ago I gave my BROTHER IN LAW an amber soda that was just like a STRAIGHT SIDED COKE[but wasn't ..just the same shape and bimal] The only embossing on it was LENOIR,NORTH CAROLINA.gave it to my in law cause he lived not far from there... Just curious does any one know any thing about this bottle [near mint] rarity/value..he didn't know any thing about it either. I REALLY MISS HI HE DIED LAST YEAR!HE WAS A GREAT GUY ..I got him into bottle collecting and he loved it as we all do!! THANKS! JAMIE

MichaelFla

Reaction score
Here's an example of an amber Piedmont Bottling Works from Lenoir. I used to live in and around Lenoir, and my youngest daughter was born there, so I also collect bottles from there. The bottle shown here is the most common BIM bottle from there in my experience, and generally sells for less than $30. Hope this helps.

logueb

Reaction score
Don't know a thing about the Lenoir bottle. I got by brother into bottles years ago. At one time we we digging at every chance we got. Maybe too much for the wives. He had quite a nice collection of bottles. He passed away two years ago. Not sure what became of his collection. He got into flea market selling and we rarely saw each other except for holidays. We had some great time digging and I really miss those. Sorry about your loss. Buster

glass man

Reaction score
THANK YA'LL for the replies! It has been a long time since I saw the bottle..but MICHAEL..after seeing to one you gave a link too..I think that is it! JAMIE

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eloc1