My new dig story in AB&GC Nov Issue "Digging with the Bradford boys"

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
If you can't read the story like this here is the link to my site. Some people said they couldn't read some ofmy other story's (Cow) [:D] So I tried this. Here is the link http://www.19thcenturybot...om/thebradfordboyz.htm
Bradford%201.jpg
Page%208%20number%202.jpg
Brad%20three.jpg
Bradford%204.jpg
Bradford%205.jpg
Braedford%206.jpg

bottlerocket

Reaction score
Awesome article Rick. I love the Japanese pain bottle

sunrunner

Reaction score
I know a few old guys that dig this way , most of the time because there to old to left a shovel . If your in it for the money , that's the way to go , if your in it for the history and the glass, no.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
sunrunner said:
I know a few old guys that dig this way , most of the time because there to old to left a shovel . If your in it for the money , that's the way to go , if your in it for the history and the glass, no.

How can you dig with a back hoe all the time? If a situation calls for it and it can be done, I will use a back hoe anytime it is fun. We did not brake one bottle with that hoe. So you are saying that none of the guys in this story digs for the history? Just for the $$?? Sometimes the stuff you say is off the wall dude. Just sayin

andy volkerts

Reaction score
Hey Rick, quit picking on Cows.LOL I cant read that micro small print either, so I just go to your GREAT website and read away. Glad your back, stay around awhile why dontcha...........Andy

andy volkerts

Reaction score
And BTW using a backhoe is the way to go, another old time bottle digger here in Cali uses them all the time, and he has some GOOD bottles. If I had one I would use it for sure, at 71 I AM TOO OLD to shovel much dirt anyways......Andy

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp