Just Checkin In.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Poison_Us

Reaction score
Been a while since I popped in. Nice to see a lot of familiar faces. My life has me busy and haven't been collecting much in the past 3 years. Did pick up gem recently, which I will share next month. Next year may be another big year for us. May be moving back south if everything goes well. I'm rather torn with the thought, but the brutal Wisconsin winters are rather harsh on my wife and she suffers so every year. So if everything falls into place, which it rarely does, we will pack up (sigh) yet again, and head back to Georgia. I miss this place and all of you. Hope all is well with everyone.

Poison_Us

Reaction score
The wasp waste is on our want list for sure, but this was a private sale, so there is no history of it on the web....yet.It's in our clubs up coming newsletter. Once that is released, I can go public.

Rockhounder55

Reaction score
Nice to see you on here again, Steve. Hope everything works out for you. Can't wait to see the new acquisition. ~Mike

sandchip

Reaction score
Good to hear that you're alive and kicking, Steve. I can sympathize with your wife. I don't see how anybody lives north of Macon!

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
I do hope it all goes well for you, amigo. Can't wait to see what you have to show us.
And to Sandchip, I don't see how anyone lives South the Great Lakes. How can you not want to live here? Lol.

logueb

Reaction score
Welcome back Steve, from another Georgia digger/collector. I can't imagine living anywhere else.[:)]

sandchip

Reaction score
Spirit Bear said:
...And to Sandchip, I don't see how anyone lives South the Great Lakes. How can you not want to live here? Lol.

Guess I don't have enough fur, Bear!

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
sandchip said:
Guess I don't have enough fur, Bear!

You don't need fur! Lolz. You just need to hibernate or semi-hibernate during Winter. It's worth it for the sunrises and sunsets, the dunes, the forests, the water, the seasonal beauty....

logueb

Reaction score
Just give me the sunny South. Snow about every ten years or so, no snow shoveling, no snow chains, no snow plows, no plugging the car into a receptacle before going to bed, and no need to hibernate. Just digging bottles year round. Hurry on back down Steve. Buster

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown