Bottles on Ebay

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

botlguy

Reaction score
Bert, just an unsolicited comment, you will go broke from mailing costs if many /most those don't bring more than minimum bid. Jim BTW, I got the WE-LI-KA, thank you very much.

Plumbata

Reaction score
Yeah man, I gotta parrot Jim and say that I cringed seeing those 0.99 opening bids with free shipping. Hopefully it all goes well for you, but I'd be doing some damage control if I were in your position.

Bert DeWitt

Reaction score
botlguy said:
Bert, just an unsolicited comment, you will go broke from mailing costs if many /most those don't bring more than minimum bid. Jim BTW, I got the WE-LI-KA, thank you very much.
Plumbata said:
Yeah man, I gotta parrot Jim and say that I cringed seeing those 0.99 opening bids with free shipping. Hopefully it all goes well for you, but I'd be doing some damage control if I were in your position.

WOW that could have been quite the Catastrophe! Thank you Both for letting me know. I was making those post from my phone and did not have a clue they where being posted with free shipping!Once again Thank you Both kindly I really apreciate the heads up. Thanks, Bert DeWitt

Bert DeWitt

Reaction score

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp