Vacation antique stores

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

MichaelFla

Reaction score
I am away from my home for a couple days and there are several antique stores near me. If anybody is looking for anything specific let me know and while I look around I will keep my eyes open. The only think I've seen so far are a couple aqua skittles (one from Sale and one from ... Sport's Bar(?) I think. I don't remember the second, but it's something Bar) and a New Hampshire baltimore loop bottle that were all reasonably priced.

nhpharm

Reaction score
What was the NH Baltimore Loop?

MichaelFla

Reaction score
Brandon, the NH baltimore loop is R.G. & H. G. Hayes, Dover, NH. It's number 53290AA. I don't know the scarcity of them, and didn't want to take the chance of buying it and being stuck with a bottle that was so common as to be worthless. I've got enough of those. Also, the second torpedo bottle might not be from Cross's Bar, but I think that is right. Couldn't remember the place when writing my previous post and might still be remembering it wrong. I can check again Friday or maybe Saturday.The reason I say that I might be wrong is because there was a large soda (blob top type) from A. J. Colquhoun, but the place on that one was Brook's Bar, which is apparently on the outskirts of Manchester, Eng.There was also an H W Buffum soda from Pittsburgh, and an E. M. Cook from Phila.

nhpharm

Reaction score
Yep...the Hayes is pretty common. Thanks for the information!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Between HW and JC (brothers) there are a lot of Buffum variants. That might be a good one or even unidentified, IDK.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eloc1