Merry Christmas to me: Jack's Dairy

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

sunrunner

Reaction score
dear spirit, you have found the sweet milk of your youth . yes the sun has kissed a flavor of color ,and now in to the window you may put it.

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
SunRunner, that was somewhat poetic. I love it, lol. Really, it was beautiful.
Sadly my window will never hold this milk--too small a ledge. The other rooms' windows hold cats, so not the best idea with them--especially the one pictured (Taken at our old house, where would have been an excellent place for the bottles to sit. I did have one in it--my first bottle.)
Meet KiKi.

Attachments

• 648c27b137b14490af5ec49db624b509.jpg
    648c27b137b14490af5ec49db624b509.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 83

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Well Spirit Bear; I read through your postings twice. I worked for Thatcher Glass and a Dr. Thatcher invented the milk bottle. I have many old Thatcher milks and a lot of newer ones. Milks facinate me, but I couldn't really get into your questions. I will be reading it again soon. My home page is:bottlemysteries and my first bottle was a milk - 77 years ago. RED Matthews

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Well Spirit Bear; I read through your postings twice. I worked for Thatcher Glass and a Dr. Thatcher invented the milk bottle. I have many old Thatcher milks and a lot of newer ones. Milks facinate me, but I couldn't really get into your questions. I will be reading it again soon. My home page is:bottlemysteries and my first bottle was a milk - 77 years ago. RED Matthews

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
The Museum replied to my email: ".... Unfortunately the Lakeshore Museum Center’s Archive and Collections has no information regarding a Jack’s Dairy in Muskegon. ...."

RED Matthews

Reaction score
I am working on a Dairy Glass Bottle blog for my homepage. I worked for Thatcher Glass for 15 years and have a lot of old items. The subject has been in my mind for 77+ years now = my first bottle was a milk when I was nine and I am 85 now. Read my homepage shown below.RED Matthews

M

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown