Fossils

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
We packed ours away as we used to have them outside at another house-- garden decor. Well, apparently the neighbor noticed them and stole multiple.

LC

Reaction score
Sorry to hear it . For years I never locked up my garage or building . A few years ago the local thieves took a run out our road and hit about ten of us . They took some things out of the garage and building both . The trilobites are sitting on a shelf in the garage and they never even touched them . I consider myself very lucky , my wood shop is attached to the back of my garage with only one entry door leading into it from the back of the garage . The only thing they stole was a set of heavy brass letters that I used in my engraving machine . That's all they took from there , nothing from the garage . Only thing I could figure was they either had an engraving or the fools stole them to sell for scrap . They had got in the back building s well , making a mess of things but took nothing there from what I could see . Needless to say I lock up both buildings now . I remember growing up as a kid , my Folks would never even lock the doors to the house at night . Can't even think about doing that today . As for the trilobites , I am getting ready to list the trilobites shown below on craigslist here shortly . If anyone on here is interested in them send me a PM

Attachments

• 5B005B8325DE4B48BAABD9466515B53D.jpg
    5B005B8325DE4B48BAABD9466515B53D.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 55

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
Even locked doors do little when humans want in. We once rented a storage shed. We went back to it. We discovered numerous items of value missing. We were not reimbursed for the damages. Some humans I just want to rip the throat out of-- sorry for the vaguely graphic image there. Others I want to see awarded a Civil Kindness/Model Citizen badge.

LC

Reaction score
Yeah , I understand lol . I read somewhere pertaining to renting a storage shed that there is no responsibility by the owners to provide insurance for loss of property , but the person who is renting can obtain insurance on their own to protect their property that is stored in one .

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
It's been so long, and I was so young-- I don't recall much other than mom's reaction and explanation when we opened it up and saw.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp