Towar's Wayne County Creamery

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hemihampton

Reaction score
Never heard of Jack's but it could be from anywhere if no street, address, or city listed? LEON.

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
Nope. It dates to around 1910 due to the glass company-- all I know.
As you seem to be the largest bottle collector in Detroit, I was hoping you might know. This likely means I rule out Muskegon and Detroit.
Thanks, though. :)

hemihampton

Reaction score
I know a guy that collects milks in Grand Rapids & he'll be at a upcoming bottle show in your area. Best to ask him. He'll probably know. I'll give you more info later. LEON.

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Hello Bruce I don't know what made this go dark, but I like it, I can see it better. Darn comoputers aren't my specialty. Old Glass is. Look on the bottom of your bottle, a Doctor Thatcher invented the milk bottle. And I worked for Thatcher Glass Co. in Elmira NY which was a division of the Thatcher USA glass company. check my home page and email me the info on the bottom of your bottle. I think it will probably be TMC. + what ever is there. I am working on a blow of dairy glass container information. I worked in the mold division of Thatcher's for 15 years, and know it quite well. RED Matthews<bottlemysteries@yahoo.com> Home page below.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky