5 centa bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
A few years ago I had a 5 Centa bottle..have had many 3 Centa ones..but ever had a 5 before..I have been told these go for pretty good money now days..can any one tell me about how much on the value?I think I sold mine for 10 dollars or so. I know where a dump is that has lots of 3 centa bottles and others of that age..but I can no longer dig and it is in a bad part of town..back in the 70's a lot was right on top of the ground,but back then bottles from the 20's-40's were not worth much at all.. I only looked for 1923 coke bottles..man wish I could get back over there now!! A friend of mine has some 3 centa bottles he says are much larger then the regular ones and are worth over $100 each..I have not seen them ,but he is a honest guy so I take his word for it..never seen any tall ones myself...THANKS FOR ANY INFO YOU CAN GIVE ON THE VALUE NOW DAYS ON 3 CENTA -or 5 CENTA BOTTLES.JAMIE

glass man

Reaction score
THANK YOU! WOW!SURE WISH I HAD THAT ONE BACK!!!Bought it at a flea market for a small amount of money!! JAMIE

nomorecop

Reaction score
Jamie I hope to see you in Rome next weekend. Looking for a Rome 3 Centa. Different bottle from what is called the Original 3 Centa out of Athens. Take care ---James

sunrunner

Reaction score
I've dug a few 3 Centa from Atlanta , and one with no town on it. I think I read that the 5 Centas put the company out of business.

nomorecop

Reaction score
Sunrunner---Do I understand you have a 3 Centa with Atlanta on the bottom of it? Have col;lected them for years but never seen one from Atlanta. If you have an extra I am interested. Thanks.

sunrunner

Reaction score
i'll see were it's at and let you know what condition it's in.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac