Wanted Bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

BenTheDigger

Reaction score
Hi I hope everyone had a very good holiday season!! For awhile I have been looking for a handful of bottles that lately haven't been popping up on Ebay. I will list these off so you get an idea and if anybody has one of these bottles and are willing to sell it please pm me that would be very appreciated!! Fairfax Dairy bottle (I live in Fairfax and am almost sure this is the only local bottle I have seen one example online)San Anselmo Soda Works W.B Morrison old corner drugstore Waco bottleCastle Drugstore Waco bottleArtesian bottling Waco Texas pre 1900I would love Fairfax, San Anselmo, Mill valley and sleepy hollow bottles and some San Rafael drugstore bottles Thanks again everybody!!-Ben

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Well I can't look through all of mine. They are mostly of New York origin. But I don't recognize any of those you mentioned. I have concentrated on the early hand and mouth blown glass. It has always been an enjoyable study of the marks created to get the objective proeuct. RED M.

scottr

Reaction score
I have a woodville tx embossed and debossed ,Alexandria Louisiana debossed,and a Livingston tx embossed ans one that the seam stops half way up the bottle.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp