WANTED: EASTMAN KODAK BOTTLES

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Lienhopphoto

Reaction score
I am an Early Eastman Kodak Bottle collector, and I am always searching for new bottles for my collection. If you have, or know someone who has 1 or a whole box of early Eastman Kodak (EKC) bottles, please let me know. Also, if anyone comes across them at shows, I will buy them from you if the price is right. My average price is about $15-$25 per bottle. They are not super rare, but are hard to find, and extra $$$ if they have labels on them. If you have any, PM me and we can exchange emails and hopefully get some deals flowing. Thanks Brian

LC

Reaction score
Had one years ago , probably gone as I have not seen it in years . I have quite a few boxes of small bottles I have had put up in the attic and has been there for a long time . To my remembrance the one I had was the only one that I had seen to come across . Then too , I never did go to but one bottle show and that show shut down years ago . Good luck with your search .

Lienhopphoto

Reaction score
L C said:
Had one years ago , probably gone as I have not seen it in years . I have quite a few boxes of small bottles I have had put up in the attic and has been there for a long time . To my remembrance the one I had was the only one that I had seen to come across . Then too , I never did go to but one bottle show and that show shut down years ago . Good luck with your search .
If you come across is, shoot me some pictures of it with measurements. As mentioned, I usually buy any Eastman bottle I come across that is a decent price.

botlguy

Reaction score
I run across them regularly in antique shops. I was out shopping the past couple weeks and saw a few, saw one or two today. I notice them because I used to have a friend who collected all things Kodak. I'll PM you my email and we can arrange for me to pick for you. I will need to know exactly what you want and what you will pay as I cannot afford to go back, I love way out in the boonies. I don't make any profit or mark them up, I just like looking for myself and others. Jim

stephengray

Reaction score
I have a larger size dark amber applied top bottle with wide mouth. About 8" tall and in good condition. Has the EK embossing in the middle of the bottle. I don't have a pic of it at this time, it is in storage right now. Let me know if you want it.

photom

Reaction score
85photo bottles for sale--entire collection of kodak and non-kodakbottles and beakers

I am an Early Eastman Kodak Bottle collector, and I am always searching for new bottles for my collection. If you have, or know someone who has 1 or a whole box of early Eastman Kodak (EKC) bottles, please let me know. Also, if anyone comes across them at shows, I will buy them from you if the price is right. My average price is about $15-$25 per bottle. They are not super rare, but are hard to find, and extra $$$ if they have labels on them. If you have any, PM me and we can exchange emails and hopefully get some deals flowing. Thanks Brian

email me for complete list

thomasmier2850@att.net 832-288-6179

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi