Hurray!!! It's about time!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Finally, gonna get some accumulating snow and decent cold in the north east. It's been almost 4 days.[:D]

Rockhounder55

Reaction score
It hit 60 here yesterday in northern Nevada. I don't think we've had any snow since Christmas eve. We've had rain, but no snow. It's going to be one dry summer. [:(] ~Mike

iggyworf

Reaction score
That's a funny one Cows. MI is about the same. Sub zero deep snow high winds...............perfect!

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
Some highways North of my town shut-down due to weather. Yesterday over here was white-out whenever you drove in open ares, near-white-out all other places. A nice toasty 8 degrees not including wind-chill was how my morning went. On the way home, I looked at the highway, and my mom asked, "How's travel on the highway?"
I answered, "What highway?" [:D]

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I think I know a LITTLE what the upper Midwest, Canada, Buffalo NY and others feel now. This is a first for me in 50 years in NE. I had a similar taste up in Maine but a normal winter was 10-12 feet in a season. So far where I'm at in Mass is over 9 feet.... since Jan 27 so about 3 weeks I guess. I think we had a few days about 20° but it might have snowing to hard to enjoy it at the time.It was a nice mild fall and early winter though. [:)] I think we used up the January thaw, remember those?Right now is -8° with a wind and gusts. I couldn't guess how fast the wind is.I'm not complaining, it's just a very strange one, you know, considering all the global warming and stuff.Ahh, one of Newtons laws! I get it now. Equal and opposite reaction

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
Global Warming was created by large companies wanting to protect their interests in fossil fuels.
Global Climate Change is the accurate term as many places will be getting colder well before they get warmer.
Deserts will flood and places of heavy rains will go dry, too.

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
Thought this thread has been idle long enough. Hard to believe that GLOBAL WARMING (Climate Change whatever) would cause the snow here today (April 20). Robby Raccoon called it (quote below). Get ready the next pandemic panic is on the way when the COVID news finally burns out.
snow1.jpg

Global Warming ... many places will be getting colder well before they get warmer.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi