Just a thought for the day.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
All this talk about where to put the snow. Sure the EPA say you can't dump in in the ocean, but why. Will the ocean overflow? Is it the de-icing chemicals in the snow will pollute it.? Just stop using so much or go back to at least mixing it with sand. They don't seam to do that here anymore I haven't seen sand on the road yet. No, they just complain that they run out. It seams to me everything is going to end up there anyway, that's gravity so whats the problem? Maybe all the deicers are melting the polar caps and global warming is a farce.There, something to think about. [8|][:)][:D]

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
In Michigan, you see signs screaming, "FREE SAND! / TAKE IT!!" Lol. Nonetheless, they attempt to use de-icers that tend to fail and kill-off everything except weeds.

Global Warming is a farce, but Global Climate Change is not.

As for why you can't dump in the Oceans, it kills oceans.
I believe it is over 1/3rd of the air you breath is produced in the Oceans, and the Oceans have very important species that even you depend on in ways--like the air you breath. Further, the Oceans function as carbon-sinks, trapping enough pollutants as-is. Eventually it will become too high a level and cause the Ocean to acidify. You're screwed if you live within 500 miles of the Coast, I presume. Lol. That's about the majority of the World's population.
Enjoy as you kill yourselves slowly in ignorance and sin.
Am I sounding rude? I hope so, because it's the only way ANYONE WILL LISTEN.
The World is killing itself, and that forces those who care but don't want to be involved to get involved for that that we love: Our family, friends, and environment.

Thought for the day is: Why do you kill yourselves ignorantly? Is it not worth spending a little more no to save a lot and the World later? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwELajFteTo

Listen to that song and watch the video.
I incorporated the lyrics into a project on the Oceans. It was a major success. Still, it is one of my favorite music videos ever.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karjes18