DENNIS CLACK

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
At least I think that is how his name is spelled...his on site name here was something like ccsixpack? In moving over a year ago I lost his tel. number..I was wondering if any one here ha heard from him..we used to talk on the phone from time to time..he lived in the ATLANTA area and was very sick the last time I spoke with him..any help would be great..THANKS! JAMIE

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I haven't seen a post from him in a couple years Jamie but you can PM if his email is the same. I hope he's okay.Oh, and close on the user name, it's cc6pack but the name's right.

glass man

Reaction score
I asked because the last time I talked to him he had cancer and it looked like a bad out look for him..I HATE IN MOVING I LOST HIS PHONE NUMBER! We would talk for a couple of hours at a time..if any one knows any thing about him please let us know. jamie

glass man

Reaction score
ERIC:Have you heard from Charlie [cyberdigger] in a while? Last time I wrote him he had moved to N.C..JAMIE

glass man

Reaction score
ERIC:Have you heard from Charlie [cyberdigger] in a while? Last time I wrote him he had moved to N.C. and was having trouble with his diabetes.JAMIE

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu