49TH NEW ENGLAND ANTIQUE BOTTLE CLUB ANNUAL SHOW & SALE

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

coldwater diver

Reaction score
Sunday April 12th 20159:00 am- 2:00 pm at theDover Elks Lodge282 Durham Rd. Dover, N.H.

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Well I am on here to try to get into todays up and going posted subjects about collecting antique glass bottles. i.e. Hand Blown Glass itrems. RED Matthews

coldwater diver

Reaction score
images
bump..

nhpharm

Reaction score
I wish I could be there...here in Texas we really only have one show within driving distance! I remember going to all the shows in New Hampshire/Maine/Connecticut/Massachusetts when I was a kid.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
At this time I can't afford the cost of transporting myself so it's doubtful for me this year.It's a good show though and have gone several times.I encourage all that can to attend to do so.Say hi for me.

coldwater diver

Reaction score
Sorry to hear you guys wont be able to make it. I go to sell all the bottles that I have found all year that I am not attached to. It is a good show, I hope we dont have any unexpected white stuff that day.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
White stuff never stops me when I'm determined, green does.Who knows, I got a few weeks.[:)]If you see Sam, Wayne and... oh heck, just say I say hello to everyone for me.Look for a guy with a GII-67 also. I steered him that way. http://www.antique-bottle...er-wanted-m673399.aspx Oh, and ask Sam if he finished the Maine Medicine book yet, the slacker hadn't got it done the last time I saw him.[:D]

Blackglass

Reaction score
I missed last years, but I'll be there for certain this year! Make sure you don't sell off ALL the good deals before I get there, coldwater :b

coldwater diver

Reaction score
Hey Mike, I will try not to what are you looking for. Its funny at the show, I am usually one of the last to set up and its hard to get the bottles out as the swarm of collectors decend upon the table. I look forward to it though its a good show, I will keep an eye out for you.

David Fertig

Reaction score
I am in need of a GINTER GROCERY / BOSTON, MASS. jug for a wedding gift. Please keep me in mind if anyone sees one. Thanks!

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TLOWE94