Medium to large flat bottle shardes wanted

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

dollarbill

Reaction score
Hey all I'm looking for flat bottle shards preferable in colors to use to knap into arrow points and blades. Flat bottle bottoms, side panels anything flat and big enough to make a medium size and bigger point from. I would pay shipping and a fare price for a good box full . I know a few of you guy come across a lot these type of shards. If you would please think of me an throw them in a box for me . You can at least make yourself some eats or gas money . Thanks for any help all. Just shoot me an email if you can help me out.Thanks Again. Bill

Bass Assassin

Reaction score
I'll keep you in mind. Thrown away tons of that glass. Does it matter if it contains embossing?

dollarbill

Reaction score
Thanks Mark No it does not matter if there's is embossing .It will be flaked off during the knapping process. I'm using beer bottle bottom right now . They are a real challenge because there both concave and convex .Flat glass is much easier to work and you can make bigger points and knife blades. Of course color is king . I see your in the deep South .Me to. I live on Florida's Gulf coast these days. Thank again Just send a email when your ready and I'll be glad to compensate you like I had said. Thanks again Bill

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu