THANK YOU LORD!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
[attachment=resurrection.jpg]

Attachments

• d39670579a714174b7e38f4566ede980.jpg
    d39670579a714174b7e38f4566ede980.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 73

Dean

Reaction score
The tomb couldn't hold Him; HE is RISEN!!!!!

Attachments

• 3d0c99fcd1b24c1d8bdf444f244050d2.jpg
    3d0c99fcd1b24c1d8bdf444f244050d2.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 79

goodman1966

Reaction score
And we await His return !
[attachment=image.jpg]

Attachments

• f9877a2a2c8740e3a0b4e8bd13be1e87.jpg
    f9877a2a2c8740e3a0b4e8bd13be1e87.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 85

AntiqueBaby

Reaction score
I grew up in former eastern block. We did not have much. One of the hobbies was collecting foreign bottles and cans - hey it was colorful. The life was not colorful though. If it wasn't for Jesus, I would not be here today. God Bless!

glass man

Reaction score
AntiqueBaby said:
I grew up in former eastern block. We did not have much. One of the hobbies was collecting foreign bottles and cans - hey it was colorful. The life was not colorful though. If it wasn't for Jesus, I would not be here today. God Bless!
WONDERFUL!! JAMIE

sandchip

Reaction score
Great testimony. When you really boil it down, He is all that is left.

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
Christianity Condensed

Alright, all because God showed me the picture of that fading flower, I have this very long block of text to say in a fitting place albeit I almost made a new thread of it-- But might it be Christianity condensed: Even though you feel like you're dying, fading, wasting away into nothingness-- or that nothing is left-- you are still beautiful and loved.
Even this fading flower is beautiful, and it will give rise to new life and beauty once again.
Rise up and be reborn. Just find the new Foundation, and Don't Give Up.
So smile even when the rains come, for the rain gives life.
The sun may beat down on you and cause you to wither, but the same sun gives you life.
The only foundation you can truly sink yourself into to flourish and never be moved even in flood or drought is Christ, so here's why you should at least consider Him:
There may be nothing to hold onto as you're wrecked by life and you want to wither up and die, but God never left you.
You might have left God, or you might never have known Him, but trust me: He knows you. He has great plans for you if you only would ask and be willing to accept what He will give you.
It won't be easy, but you have more than the rest of the World: You, my friend, have Hope in Christ-- Hope of Life and Love and Eternal happiness.
The trials of this life may wreck you, but God will remake you.
And each trial you survive can do a few things-- you could let it make you and not break you, and you could let it bring you closer to God.
God Made You and CRIES OVER YOU-- You who He thought out and is so hurt to see you suffer. But we choose to suffer-- Humans cause suffering, for humans are selfish. We also choose to make Him suffer.
So listen-- Listen well:
WE KILLED JESUS, BUT JESUS LET IT HAPPEN SO THAT YOU--YOU--COULD LIVE FREE OF SIN AND ETERNAL SUFFERING.
He died for you, and He died because You Were Dead inside from your sins.
You cannot stop sinning in life, but you should try. You should also know that, when truly sorry, you are Forgiven from sin.
Every sin we commit nails the spikes through His hands and feet ever deeper-- Every Sin We Commit Is Another Lash From The Whips That Cut Into HIS Body. EVERY SIN IS EVERY GASP OF SHARP PAIN RIPPING THROUGH HIM. And He Is Innocent, but He Took Our Punishment Like He Was Guilty!
HE LOVES YOU. He let it Happen For You!
He is so desperate for you to be with him when you die that He died and suffered the punishment of Hell we were all destined for.
I killed Jesus-- so many times over. I did it willingly, and so do you.
So get on your knees now or next you're alone.
Talk to Him and beg His forgiveness-- He WILL Forgive You, for that's who He is. Forgiveness is love and above us all, and God is love.
God gave us everything.
What do we give?
You know what He wants you to give?
He wants you: He Wants A Relationship Of Love with YOU.
Is it really that hard or that much to ask? It can be-- It's more than you might know, but it's made SO MUCH EASIER when you Give In And Give It ALL To Him.
So, go and pray.
And go-- Go knowing that You Are Loved and Thought Of even when you feel despised and forgotten or just so dead, for You Are Reborn In Christ.
Feel more than a flower withering with the day as night progresses with all its uncertainties and fears. You are so much more, for there is so much more to know.
Joshua 1:9, Jeremiah 29:11, and 2 Corinthians 5:17-- read them and live by them.Believe them and Live. Am I preaching?Good, because typically someone is listening.

Attachments

• af34143190f74222b07038c388b4fdbe.jpg
    af34143190f74222b07038c388b4fdbe.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 73

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marenjch