thousands of bottles maybe more

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

LfaithR

Reaction score
A huge collection of all types of bottles . Needs historic preservation . Many of them I found no record in the Hutchbook. Hutchinsons are favourable in this collection .

LfaithR

Reaction score
A family's inheritance. A small fortune. In Hutch bottles alone . I'll post some pics. Trying to sell everything soon . Im just trying to see them all overwhelms you

BellwoodBoys

Reaction score
Sounds very interesting! If there are any from NJ I can add them to the njbottles.com database and might be interested in buying a couple.

Nevadabottles

Reaction score
Like to get any from Nevada if you can find anything.Thanks

Bottleworm

Reaction score
I am very interested. I sure hope they come back and post pics. I really want to see a ton of hutches.

RED Matthews

Reaction score
So it sounds great - I am too old now to need any more bottles - but I still have a lot of interest in studying marks put in hand made glass by the early bottlemakers. It is facinating to realize the things and methods that were done. I am now 86 and the family is pottimg restraing comments our daily. So hasve fun everyone. RED M.

hemihampton

Reaction score
Sounds Interesting, Would like to see some Pictures. Any Michigan bottles in there????? LEON.

MichaelFla

Reaction score
More than thousands? Many of them not listed in Hutchbook? Pictures would take days or maybe weeks. Let's all be patient and hope this isn't another one-post-wonder. [8|] And since people are throwing out requests, I'm looking for Florida bottles! [:)]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu