I have aprox 30 to 40 antique jars that were gifted to me...Help!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

jaroadshow

Reaction score
tfb4me said:
Hello to all, im new here and new to jars. I have no clue what i have or what they are worth..I have been looking at some of the groups on Facebook. I kinda have a slight clue what they are but no idea what they are worth.. These are my dads collection,I have a bit of a back story on him. He bought an old cotton mill in Waterford Ontario Canada that was converted into a 2 story antique marked with80 plus vendors. He was an avid jar collector from what I can tell. Well he has since sold off the antique market and he has now lost interest in the collection and asked me to sell them when I get the time..So they are for sale and I have taken high resolution pictures..But first id like to have an idea of what we have..Is this the correct place to post them? I have taken photo's of approx 16 jars and have many more to get into..Some I want to keep..Only cause I like them..Anyway thanks for allowing me to join your group and I cant wait to hear what you all say..
Thanks, Ron, Ontario Canada

tfb4me

Reaction score
Sold a few jars folks. Let me know if any of the others interest you at all!

Jayarep

Reaction score
I was wondering if you've figured out a price range for these? I might be interested but I'm new to jar collecting and I'm not sure what a fair price is.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac