!930s Clorox bottles...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

MIdigger

Reaction score
I got rid of a few at the flea market. I did a bit of digging Tuesday just to grab some more cobalts milks and odds n ends. I can relate to the "injury" above while I was digging I got stuck pretty good in the middle right finger by the remnants of barbed wire. Cleaned it up bandaged and kept digging. Made some cash, got some ww2 books to read, was a pretty good day in the end....Thanks all for the information regarding these bottles also.

TimT

Reaction score
Yeah bust em up great idea future generations will thank you in the future!
and broken glass is so helpful

LC

Reaction score
I do not remember if I had mentioned it before , but there is an old dump about six miles from me that was a one time a town . It covered a lot of ground . One odd thing about it though that there was a bank almost right at the roads edge . It covered guessing around fifteen feet from top to bottom to twenty five feet log . All was there was Clorox bottles of all sizes and a lot of rusted to crumbled tin cans . They are laying right on top the ground in plain site and I would bet they are still there for the taking . Then too I doubt a person could get permission to go in there again and get some . Started back selling on eBay after a ten year break . I have done a few searches on eBay now and then and am surprised as for what some of those screw top Clorox bottle will bring now and then . I had probably fifteen or twenty of them I drug home years ago , threw then in boxes and put them in my back building . Had an auction about ten years ago , sat the out there by the boxes and I think they brought next to nothing . I mentioned on here a good while back that I had written to Clorox Co. and asked them if they had any material showing and dating the various styles and shape . The sent me a pretty good size fold our page with the bottles illustrated in order as to size shapes and the dated they were distributed . I said I would try and display it in sections if and when I found it . And yes Folks I am still looking for it ! Hope all is well with clan members , feel good to get in here and make a comment for a change .

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora