PRESENTS

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

andy volkerts

Reaction score
hello Dan, yes indeed we have missed your posts, not many of us left from the old blue pages, welcome back, hope you stay.... And Killer bottles!! If they are building the h--- out of San Jose, maybe you can dig a few construction sites HMMMMMMMM...Andy

Dansalata

Reaction score
thanks andy..yes keepin eyes open for any sites...

Lordbud

Reaction score
Hey Dan,I missed this post the first time around. You had/have a Perrin & Stephenson SJ extract bottle I saw when my digging buddy and I stopped by your place a few years ago. Was hoping maybe you wanted to sell it one of these days? Yeah, San Jose's history is busy being destroyed by the real estate/developers. All the beautiful old downtown buildings are being torn down -- what is left of them. Really sad. Back in the 1970s downtown SJ was a fun place to visit. Now it is one butt-ugly bunch of soulless "sky scrapers" filled with unaffordable businesses, and ridiculously expensive parking. I hope you still have your place -- a historic outpost in the middle of it all. The Williams & Severance soda is a beauty with what looks like a little "Benecia" effect. Dug in SJ? Amazing. The San Jose bottle club dug the heck out of downtown SJ in the 1960s. The 280 right of way consisted of numerous Victorian residences that were all dug by the club's members before they were slated for demolition.

botlguy

Reaction score
You guys can't know how I enjoy the banter of Western collectors I am so familiar with. The "Eastern" and newer folks probably won't understand but I do and I get a kick out if it. Sometimes I feel kind of lonely in here. Keep on keepn on! Jim

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky