Today at the Flea

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
A lot of insulators-- all common, but a few more I added for not even $5. Even more jars were there, but alas: I'm not familiar with a good jar from a bad. I just know that they were all post-1910 and brands that I'd never heard of.
9kEoDQXnA-EWjqG3sxWQ9mQj-6IsjxhlGFSDttFrngii=w865-h719-no
The first is Brookfield, pre-1922 as we know that's when they went out (this should be a later insulator, as in closer to the 1922 mark,) and has a "B" on one side, the top, and a "1" on the other side. Does the "1" mean anything? On the other, it's a "B" on both sides and a "G" on the dome. Just "B" is usually the mark used on the insulators nearing the end of the company's production. Overall, very well-made pieces.
Glowing%2B017.JPG
"RAY" is a bit higher up than is "HEMING." CD 152, 1910ish - 1921 is what I had read. It's also, apparently, specifically for telegraphs.
Glowing%2B032.JPG
Notice the bubbles and unevenness of the glass in there ^, and notice below how the inner ring is off-center from the skirt.
wUnZOVW_3whKrHhgTsH2IdgiiwFK_FaRqnL1NGK2ac4z=w743-h719-no
It also has flecks of glass stuck in one portion. Overall, I like them. And the one or two that I won't keep, I may know someone who will like them. What CD number is the set of Bookfields?

Jet Coaster Fan

Reaction score
I would be glad to have the two that you do not want to keep. Just let me know when you want to give them away.

Nevadabottles

Reaction score
Nice finds Spirit Bear, those insulators look like the ones I found about one month ago.

botlguy

Reaction score
The 2 on the outside are CD 145 and you are basically correct about the other information. Does the one on the LEFT have 2 "B"s? What is that bump just below the Wire Groove? Jim

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown