Hello. Bottle Id and value Hartwig Kantorowicz & Schaar and Caviezel Several bottles.... ?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

louis83

Reaction score
[In order on main photo:

1) Gordon's Milk Punch, label cork and 4/5 fill
2) Hartwig Kantorowicz Coca Bitters, label's cork and 4/5 full (possibly full)
3) Hartwig Kantorowicz Coca Bitters, label's cork and 1/4 ful[*]Hartwig Kantorowicz, cork sealed label, full
5) Schaar and Caviezel Orange bitters? Cork, label; and ¾ full
6) Phillips Newman Orange bitters, cork label and 3/5 full
7) Litthaure Hartwig Kantorowicz Stomach Bitters, cork labels ( guess, as I have not opened and of course can no see) 4/5 full (possibly full)8) Schaar and Caviezel cork sealed label's and full....

Also, a Bols sealed cork and full with labels......

Any info would be really appreciated..

Cheers, Louis[/ol]

louis83

Reaction score
[<font]Hi,
[<font]First post as i have just signed up to try and find out about these bottles.
[<font]I have a few that i am wondering what they are, what age they are and ultimatley how much they are worth.
[<font]I have a few bottles i am trying to sell so any information would be great.
[<font]If anybody knows anything about any of these bottles or can point me in the right direction i would be really grateful.
[<font]Please click the link to see the photo's of the bottles:

Bottles are: http://i1034.photobucket....M_2622_zpsndnce9hv.jpg
( click right once for the bottles of Bols and left to see the bottles close up)

louis83

Reaction score
Should have been other way round, sorry don,t know what happened with this post...

louis83

Reaction score
Hope the message makes a little more sense now.....

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
OK. Embossing will help also. They appear to be mostly later (post 1900) but I see a milk glass which I'm guessing the the Hartwig and those are still fairly common but desirable. Sometimes the contents aren't wanted but the labels are nice.
SAM_2622_zpsndnce9hv.jpg

louis83

Reaction score
Do you know anything about Schaar and Caviezel as a company? I can't find anything about them at all....

There are individual close up pictures on my photo bucket....
Do these have any real value do you think?

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I don't do appraisals but I can only guess that your in a European country somewhere and can say they are likely more common there than in the US. There is a US market here but shipping them would be expensive, especially with contents that may be illegal to mail.

botlguy

Reaction score
They DEFINITELY have value, the labels alone make them desirable. How much value depends on you and a buyer. I collected the Medicinal type BITTERS for years, these MAY be more the Flavoring type with the exception of the Litthaure (spelling is incorrect) Hartwig Kantorowicz Stomach Bitters (milk glass bottle). Someone will be interested. Good looking bottles. Prevent leaks, preserve the labels, that's where the money is. Jim

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky