Interesting whiskey bottle "MOONSHINE" w/embossed face.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

CreekWalker

Reaction score
Better than a kerosene lamp base for sure! With the popularity of moonshine, it should have a good value. Try google books , and enter the M.F.& Co. whiskey, Michigan 1900 , with the last zero replaced with the wildcard sign. Then prepare for what could be , several hours of digging thru, trade manuals from the turn of the last century! If you could find the complete name of the whiskey company using the link above , you would be more than halfway there! Good luck.

CreekWalker

Reaction score
Have to love that Moonshine label! Good work, Mitch. That's a great website, can't wait to look up my pre-pro. Whiskey bottles!

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
Can someone copy URL and put it in here for me, please? (I wanna see it. [:(]) I am unable to access that site.

andy volkerts

Reaction score
Hey Bear, Goodman's post just two above yours has the url, just click on it.........Andy If that doesn't work just put pre pro.com into google and it will work

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
Andy, you don't understand.[:eek:] I'm unable to access it because my computer's security blocks the site. [:(] LOL.

andy volkerts

Reaction score
If that's the case, I don't think a url will do you any good, in my macaffey I can unblock a site maybe you can too.............Andy

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
I meant to go and do this:Click Open Full VersionClick Attach Image (picture icon)Go into Image URLGo to Pre-Pro siteRight-click on pic of bottleSelect Copy Image URL Paste URL in Image URL hereClick InsertSubmit Post.

Rob P.

Reaction score
Well, that is outstanding Mitch! Thank you very much for locating that information! All these years and now I finally have some answers. Glad I joined up! I never thought to look up under bourbon. Rob

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi