WANTED: Lower Merion Township, PA Bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Blackdutchie

Reaction score
Looking for the following bottles from towns in Lower Merion Township in Pennsylvania: "G. V. B. Cary" hutch from Ardmore "Louis Dinardo" hutch from Ardmore "Prickitt Apothecary" bottles (from "Rosemont & Bryn Mawr") in all sizes And any other bottles that I don't know about from the following towns: Ardmore ("Athensville" pre-1873), Bala Cynwyd (may be listed as 2 separate towns of "Bala" and "Cynwyd"), Bryn Mawr ("Humphreysville" pre-1869), Gladwyne ("Merion Square" pre-1891), Haverford, Merion, Narberth (part formerly known as "Libertyville"), Rosemont, Villanova, and Wynnewood. I know both Ardmore hutches and the Prickett Apothecary bottles are quite scarce, but please let me know if you have any that you are willing to sell or know someone who does, thanks!

Rodneypeace

Reaction score
Dear Blackdutchie:

I have a Prickett Apothecary bottle I would be willing to sell. The bottle is clear and about 5 inches tall. The bottle has the words "Prickett Apothecary Rosemont & Bryn Mawr" in raised letters. I found this bottle back in 1981 when I was a graduate student at Bryn Mawr College. Please let me know if you are interested in purchasing this bottle.

Rodneypeace

Rodneypeace

Reaction score
Dear Blackdutchie:

I have a Prickett Apothecary bottle I would be willing to sell. The bottle is clear and about 5 inches tall. The bottle has the words "Prickett Apothecary Rosemont & Bryn Mawr" in raised letters. I found this bottle back in 1981 when I was a graduate student at Bryn Mawr College. Please let me know if you are interested in purchasing this bottle.

Rodneypeace

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi