Old shed finds

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Humabdos

Reaction score
Greenville Texas The Blackest land whitest people
I ended up on this forum a few years ago when I found a bunch of old bottles in a house I was working on. Out of the several hundred bottles I found only about 30 where worth keeping and they where the start of my collection. The past few days I was back again working on the same house. I noticed an old metal shed in the back yard that was falling down and thought maybe there are more bottles in there!
The owner had already ask me if I would haul off all the junk back there including the shed. Anyway to make a long story short the shed is chucked full of old bottles! Lots of common stuff but in just a few min here's what I pulled out.

(3) 7 up syrup jugs, a nice Tonopah Nevada pint milk, The marmalade, Cal fig syrup. a nice cobalt lotion, EZE Beverages drink, small perfume, Eight sided pickle jar, The Pico company, H & G Pettiecoat insulator, off set perfect Mason ( odd color SCA? ). I'm going back this weekend to clean out the shed and haul off all the "old junk" I'll post a few photos when I'm done.
Glen[/align]

085EABBAF4E548D28B1818CD8D283E08.jpg

Attachments

• 085EABBAF4E548D28B1818CD8D283E08.jpg
    085EABBAF4E548D28B1818CD8D283E08.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 75

JGUIS

Reaction score
SWEET FINDS!! Man, you can't beat that with a stick. I love it when people have absolutely no clue how cool their "junk" is.[;)][:D]

madman

Reaction score
wow those 7up syrup?? jugs are very nice!!! with the original lables and all, great finds must have been collectors mike

Humabdos

Reaction score
Greenville Texas The Blackest land whitest people
Actually I did have to beat it with a stick! [:D] The whole shed is now a giant rat and spider nest! Every creepy crawly thing you can imagine is in there! It's more like a cave inside. The old timer who put all this "junk" in there made wine that's why he kept all the jugs. He was also a digger and never threw anything away! Hoping to go back later today and open it up. The stuff I pulled out yesterday was what I could reach through the foot wide crack in the door. Looks like lots of old fruit jars in the back!!![:)]
Glen

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eloc1