Should I jump the Fence?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hemihampton

Reaction score
I was Driving by this Construction site Today (same site I've been driving by for past 4-5 years) & I see this old bottle laying on top of the dirt. Construction crew was still working. Has lots of gated locked fences around the site. I thought of asking a Construction working if he could hand it to me threw the fence but not really anybody close by. Then I thought should I come back at night & jump the fence for it? If I get caught could be in big trouble. They'll think I want to steal construction tools or material. Would they really beleive I just want the one little old bottle? What would you do?

Attachments

• ae0adc28889b43d7b42b89207c352df8.jpg
    ae0adc28889b43d7b42b89207c352df8.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 86
  • d50216ceeff14fa2b950f90caa796842.jpg
    d50216ceeff14fa2b950f90caa796842.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 83

GEEMAN

Reaction score
Ask if you can go get it. If they say no then maybe it would be time to get "creative" LOL It will really depend on the job site. Some are pretty laid back while others are super strict when it comes to allowing access. Walmart sites are about as strict as it gets.

sunrunner

Reaction score
I would just walk in as if your looking for some one, if no one stops you go pick up the bottles and walk out , if some one stops you , say your looking for your cat !

RCO

Reaction score
I'd just ask someone there if you could have the bottle , mean its not like they have any use for it

2find4me

Reaction score
I would go by at a time where the workers would be there and see if you can signal one to come closer and chunk you the bottle. If that doesn't work, then you could jump the fence if there is no barb wire, but that probably isn't the best idea. When it ends up being a plastic water bottle and you get caught... Maybe dress up as a construction worker and find the gate where the workers walk through? [8D] I think I recall a thread where you sneaked into a construction site before, lol.

Lordbud

Reaction score
I say jump the fence. In and out, bottle in hand. Give it a good look-see first -- are there any other bottles showing?

teamballsout

Reaction score
looks decently close to the fence i would hook it out with a long pice of stiffer wire. make a loop in the end the same size as a crow top neck so it stops at the top and pull it out. Thats how i get my winter bottles at the depths of frozen lakes camera assisted of course and an ice auger. Sure can turn a bad day of icefishing around with a nice bottle score! Or just go by the old saying ask and u shall recive.
Jason

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac